Safety & Security
The University considers the safety and security of the campus members integral to its educational goal. To ensure the same a dedicated team of
security officers and personnel has been hired.
To provide the students with a safe and congenial environment, the University ensures:
- Drug free, alcohol free, smoke free and ragging free campus
- Patrolling across the campus
- Deployment of CCTVs across the campus for round-the-clock surveillance
- Installation of Fire Safety Kits in all buildings
- Fire Brigade and Fire Safety Team to ensure fire safety and train the staff and students the mitigation techniques
- Separate security officers for hostels to make them a safe place to stay in for the students and staff
Security Advice to Students
There are certain measures/precautions a student needs to take to ensure that his/her belongings are safe and there is no loss of the property
and information. The University cautions students:
- To lock their rooms and keep all the valuable material in the almirahs (laptops, mobiles, and wallets) provided in the hostels.
- Not to keep cash in the rooms and instead avail the banking facility.
- Not to keep gold ornaments and other valuables in the hostels.
- Not to give valuables like Laptops, mobiles etc. to strangers.
- Not to disclose their important information like ATM pin numbers, Bank Account numbers, password of laptops, security codes of cell phones, RMS account etc.
- To take proper care while using the social networking sites and not to disclose any significant information on public forums.
- Not to misuse the information provided by other students on the internet, otherwise a strict disciplinary action will be taken.
- To avoid indulging in any clashes with other students whatever the reason be.
- To report any unscrupulous phone calls and messages from any unknown numbers to the security office so as to trace them and resolve the case.
- To carry the ID cards when inside the campus.